Saturday, January 7, 2012

Why can i still not forget my ex? Why did he get rid of me? (10 pts)?

Please please be careful because your virginity is a precious thing. I had a cousin who told me she lost her virginity when she was 12 years old to a boy who only wanted one thing from her. She regretted what she did, but she couldn't take it back. She lost her virginity forever... I don't know this boy, but I think ( I am not sure) that you should not have with him. When you told him he might have to wait to have , don't you think he stopped hanging out with you after you told him that because he might want only one thing from you? Please I am not trying to make judgments. I don't think this is your fault. You are 16 and you might meet someone else. If you are meant to be with your ex and he really is a nice guy, then there's nothing to worry about. I will pray that God will bring you to the right person. I hope this helped and please be careful of what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment