Saturday, January 7, 2012

What would you do if you were pregnant and this happened?

I understand how you feel. When I became pregnant with my first child, my partner was not ready to grow up, and still wanted to experiment behind my back. It was very hard to just leave because I loved him so much and just thought my will power was more strong. Plus, the factor of being pregnant and going thorugh it alone was a devasting thought. Let me tell you something as far as after my child was born. Certains situations involving drugs still arised and he was hanging out with people that I thought were horrible influences. Whatever you do make sure you keep the baby in mind and their safety as well as your own. Stress on you delivers to baby and baby don't deserve that. You have to decide what is most important to you ..the life growing inside of you or some guy that is refusing to grow up. When my baby arrived I realized enough was enough I had to be a parent and I couldn't be a parents to a baby AND a grown man. For your sake and the life growing within you, I hope you can find so light at the end of this tunnel. Try this and see if it works: Sit and talk with him and instead of badgering or yelling explain how it makes you feel. Don't give ultimatums just yet if you still have hope, but try to rationalize to him what this feels like for you as a person, girlfriend, and future mom. Tell him your fears and and your hopes. What else might work is him going to ultrasounds and they even have heart fetal dopplers to hear babies heart beat..things you can experience together. Maybe somehow this will help him to see that soon he will be a great influence to one special little one. Explain to him how you dont want certain life choices to be hard ones for him and his child. Children ussually tend to stray away and reject emotion towards self centered parents who are to selfish to see they are affecting someone elses' life, their own young. Tell him you don't want him to have to live with burdens of mistakes ..and that yet, it seems far away...dont be so naive to see it really isnt. I know my ex carries these burdens even now, that he has somewhat grown up. Our daughters 4 now ..and it goes by quick. Enjoy what matters most. Think of whats important to you, the answer will come. Good luck and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment