Sunday, January 8, 2012

Computer help please...?

Hello my problem is I cant go on the internet anymore. Everytime I click I.E. a window pops up saying something is wrong with I.E. and Windows and there's a couple options one says debug and the other is cancel/or close program. I click debug and it starts to tell me something about Windows Updates that I may need. Remember I have no access to the internet because the program I.E. something is wrong with it and thats what I use. But it shows on the lower right corner of my screen that globe around the small computer icon which means I have a signal right? Anyways! When I go to Windows update on my computer it downnloads/Installs but I get a Code 57 saying it wasnt able to do it successfully. Please I need help, I need my internet again! Respond ASAP, it's be much appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment